The City of Chaska Human Rights Commission is co-sponsoring a One Community Conversation, Rethinking Immigration: Life Together
How can WE as a community better understand immigration?
OneCommunity and Guest Panelists Invite YOU to Join US for an Open Forum with Panel Presentations and Audience Q & A. This event is FREE and OPEN to the PUBLIC!
Location: Chaska Community Center Theater, 1661 Park Ridge Drive, Chaska, MN 55318
Date: Saturday, November 5, 2016
Time: 2:00 to 4:30 p.m.
• Joseph Dierkes, U.S. Immigration Court Judge, Bloomington, MN (Ret.)
• Andi Egbert, Assistant Director, MN State Demographic Center
• Jeff Filipek, President, SouthWest Metro Chamber of Commerce
• John Keller, Executive Director, Immigrant Law Center of MN
• Scott Knight, Chief of Police, Chaska Police Dept.