I just moved to Chaska. What should I do?
The City of Chaska provides the electric, sewer, water, and storm water utility services to residents. Please call the City of Chaska Utility Billing Department at 952-448-9200 to apply for service stop in at City Hall, One City Hall Plaza, Chaska, MN 55318 and a customer service representative will be able to assist you. At least one day advance notice is required to schedule meter readings. You will need to complete a Contract for Utilities. If you are a renter, you must complete one of two service requirements. Service requirement options are as follows:
  • Pay a utility deposit equal to two times the average monthly utility bill (Utility Deposit Amounts for Rental Complexes)
  • You may provide a letter of credit from a current utility company showing no more than one delinquent payment during the immediate past 12 month period

  • *Please note that it is very important that you contact Utility Billing at 952-448-9200 prior to moving in or out so that a meter reading can be scheduled.

    Show All Answers

    1. I just moved to Chaska. What should I do?
    2. What are my options when paying my utility bill?
    3. What to do if I received a Disconnect Notice or my service has already been Disconnected?
    4. Who do I call for other utility services?
    5. What if I have an after-hours emergency?
    6. I'm having a hard time paying my utility bill. What can I do?
    7. Can I have my utility bill paid automatically from my bank account?
    8. Do you have a senior citizen discount and how do I receive it?
    9. Do you need to get inside to read the meters?