The Chaska Planning Commission typically meets at 7:00 p.m. the second Wednesday of the month in the City Hall Council Chambers. The Council Chambers are located on the second floor of Chaska City Hall (1 City Hall Plaza).
Members of the public can join the Planning Commission meetings in-person in the Council Chambers or virtually on Zoom. Zoom meeting details are provided in the Meeting Details section below.
- The next meeting is Wednesday, October 13 at 7:00 p.m. The October 13th meeting will be held at the Chaska Event Center (3210 Chaska Blvd). Public can attend in person or virtually on Zoom. View meeting details.
- Agendas & Minutes (June 2018 - Present)
- Past Agendas & Minutes (Prior to June 2018)
- Watch Planning Commission Meetings
- To request a recording of a Planning Commission meeting, please email our Communications Department.
About the Commission
The Planning Commission consists of seven regular members and two alternates, who are appointed by the City Council for three-year terms.
Most resident interact with the Planning Commission during public hearings for subdivisions of land, rezoning, or variances from the Zoning Ordinance. The commission forwards their recommendations, along with public input from these hearings, to the City Council for final action.
The City’s Planning Department does all research and paperwork for the commission.
- Brian Dahlke - Chairperson
- Rob Brass - Vice Chairperson
- Carl Lacey Jr.
- Aaron Sailer
- Todd Urbanski
- Travis Olson
- David Rylee