The Utility Billing Department manages billing for electric, water, sanitary sewer and storm water services in the Chaska area.
How do I pay my bill?
- Pay online. No fee is added to make a payment. You can make a one-time payment or register your account and set up automatic payments.
- Pay by text. Register your account on InvoiceCloud and pay by text.
- By phone. Call 844-683-0904.
- Bill pay. Bank bill pay services are accepted. Include you full account number when you submit your payment.
- City of Chaska employees will never ask for your payment information over the phone.
How do I set up or cancel services?
Contact utility billing at 952-448-9200. Select option 1 to speak to a utility billing representative.
Contractors for new construction
For electric hook-up, email Chaska Utility Billing a copy of the Minnesota State Electrical Permit or fax a copy to 952-448-9300.
Every year, the Chaska City Council sets the rates for city utilities.
- I just moved to Chaska. What should I do?
- What are my options when paying my utility bill?
- What to do if I received a Disconnect Notice or my service has already been Disconnected?
- Who do I call for other utility services?
- What if I have an after-hours emergency?
- I'm having a hard time paying my utility bill. What can I do?
- Can I have my utility bill paid automatically from my bank account?
- Do you have a senior citizen discount and how do I receive it?
- Do you need to get inside to read the meters?