Shade Tree Program
Chaska property owners can purchase shade trees at wholesale prices through the Chaska Public Works Department.
Here's how the program works:
- Place orders in person at Chaska City Hall or call 952-448-9200 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Orders will be taken March 26 - April 9.
- Chaska Public Works will deliver the trees to the homeowners, curbside, for a delivery charge of $3.00.
- Trees are not under warranty since they are at wholesale prices.
- Limited quantities available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- This program is only available in the spring. There is no fall tree program.
Shade Tree Categories
The B&B trees are 2 to 2.5 inches in diameter and are balled and bagged.
Container trees are approximately 1/2 inch in diameter. They include ornamentals, spruce/pine, and shade trees.
$114 Category (#10 Container)
- Norway Spruce
- Spring Snow Crabapple
$124 Category (#10 Container)
- Firefall Maple
$160 Category (B&B)
- 6 ft. Blackhills Spruce
$268 Category (B&B)
- 2 in. Royal Raindrops Crabapple
- 2 in. Pinkspire Crabapple
- 2 in. Red Jewel Crabapple
- 6 ft. Autumn Brilliance Serviceberry
$288 Category (B&B)
- 2 in. Ivory Silk Lilac
- 2 in. Sugar Maple
- 10 ft. River Birch Clump
- 2 in. Swamp White Oak
- 2 in. Autumn Blaze Maple
$319 Category (B&B)
- 2.5 in. Autumn Blaze Maple
- 2.5 in. Sienna Glen Maple
- 2.5 in. Princeton Elm
- 2.5 in. Hackberry
The shade tree program is sponsored by the Chaska City Council and the Chaska Public Works Department and is designed to replace lost trees and add to the City’s tree population.
For questions, please contact Selmer Olson or Brian Jung with the Chaska Public Works.