Virtual City Meetings
Current Meeting Locations
- The Chaska City Council meets at the Chaska Event Center (3210 Chaska Blvd.) with an option to participate on Zoom.
- The Chaska Park Board meets at the Chaska Event Center (3210 Chaska Blvd.) with an option to participate on Zoom.
- All other city commissions are meeting on Zoom.
How to Participate in a Virtual City Meeting
All public meetings will be virtual using the Zoom platform. This platform is free and can be accessed via computer, laptop, tablet or phone.
If you plan to participate in a public meeting, please prepare ahead of time by downloading the Zoom Cloud Meeting app and reviewing the meeting tutorial.
All participants will be muted upon entry to the meeting and will not have the ability to unmute themselves. During portions of the meeting where public comment can be heard, you will have the option to virtually "raise your hand" so that the meeting moderator can call on you to speak.
- If you have joined the meeting by computer/tablet, please click the "raise hand" icon on the bottom of your screen.
- If you have joined the meeting by phone, please press * 9 to raise your hand.
Public Comment Guidelines
Please remember that public comment is provided at the discretion of the Council or Commission and is meant to provide productive discourse on topics related to the Chaska Council or Commission agendas.
Speakers shall refrain from comment or behavior that is deemed disorderly, derogatory, obscene, indecent or off-topic.
Any person engaging in such speech or action may be muted or removed from the meeting, at the discretion of the Chairperson of the Commission or Mayor of the Council.
Watch from Home
Public meetings are broadcast live on Comcast Channel 15 and the Chaska Community Television YouTube Channel.
Meetings are replayed throughout the week on Comcast Channel 15 and available from on-demand viewing on the Chaska Community Television YouTube Channel.
Upcoming City Meetings
- Chaska Planning Commission meeting Wednesday, June 9. View meeting details.
- Chaska City Council meeting Monday, June 21. Meeting details not available yet.
- Chaska Human Rights Commission meeting Thursday, June 24. Meeting details not available yet.
In accordance with the requirements of Minn. Stat. Section 13D.021, Mayor Mark Windschitl has determined that in-person meetings are not practical or prudent because of a health pandemic or an emergency declared under Chapter 12 of the Minnesota Statutes. Because of the health pandemic and emergency declaration, it has been determined that attendance at the regular meeting location by members of the public is not feasible, and that the physical presence at the regular meeting location by at least one member of the body, chief legal counsel, or chief administrative officer may also not be feasible. Therefore, some or all of the City Council members may be participating by telephone or other electronic means.