Part-time Help Needed
The Chaska Curling Center is looking for part-time staff. We are working hard to keep operations going 7 days a week with minimal impact to our members and guests but we need more help. We are beginning to limit facility hours based on staffing shortages.
One important change as we enter into winter league season- Sunday ice will now be available starting at 11am. Ice will be pebbled for practice but not fully prepped/scraped.
- Monday nights- 4:30-10:15. Assist with front desk responsibilities, light custodial tasks, pebble slide path after first league game
- Wednesday nights- 4:30-11pm. Assist with front desk responsibilities, light custodial tasks, pebble slide path after first league game, full pebble after second league game
- Friday evenings- few hours, assist with front desk responsibilities, light custodial tasks
- Saturday mornings- assist with building opening, getting junior curlers settled in, other front desk tasks
- Saturday pm- flexible time- assist with building operations
- Sunday early afternoons- assist with facility operations while ice maintenance taking place, minor custodial tasks
Train in to assist with ice prep and build our pool of ice makers. This helps allow us to get coverage in the case of staff absences, special events, and will allow us to expand open ice opportunities. Fire and Ice Bonspiel, Oct 14-17th
Friday and Saturday help is needed with guest service and light custodial work. The building and grounds will be busy. This can be paid (getting hired into the guest service position) or volunteer. Let the Curling Center know if you are interested in helping out.
Thank you for considering employment with the Chaska Curling Center! Reach out with any questions you have and drop off an application
next time you are in! Bring your knowledge of curling and a smiling face- we'll teach you the rest!
Share this with anyone interested in flexible employment options.